Monday 29 December 2014

Happy New Year 2015 Romantic SMS Messages For Lovers (BF/GF)

By
Happy New Year 2015 Romantic SMS Messages For Lovers (BF/GF) Hindi English Language 2015 Saying - Happy New Year Greetings for Lovers :- if you want to send them  wishes of Happy New Year 2015 then check below Wishses on New Year Eve . The Happy New Year 2015 will be celebrated on 1st January 2015 . Here  New year is a sign of  new starting & resolutions , Happiness , share love to Lovers ( Boy Friend / Girlfriend/Wife . If You are looking for  Happy New Year 2015 message (Short /Long) , wishes then Don't Go any where this post for You . Here Our team collected the Wishes , Greeting , Quotes , Images , Sms , message for Lovers only from various source , so you can wish your loved ones. Share it to facebook , twitter , whatsapp , Hike , Wechat , Gplus (G+) . You can also share these massages to Boyfriend , Girlfriend .

Also Check >>  Happy New Year 2015 HD Wallpapers

 Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Lovers

Best Happy New Year 2015  Wishes  2014 For Lovers ( SMS/Greetings Quotes) 

Make your love stronger by wishes your beloved with these romantic New Year SMS Messages so here A brand new  collection from our team  messages, msg, text msg, quotes, shayari, poems, wishes, greetings in Hindi language for boyfriend, girlfriend Celebrate New Year with full of joy & Happiness .

Something in your smile which speaks to me Something in your voice which sings5to me Something in your eyes which says to me That you are dearest to me Happy New Year 2014

As the new year going to start. I wish may the good times, live on in our memories. and may we learn lessons, from the troubling times. That will make us stronger and better than ever. Happy New Year My Love My Life


Seasons change; years come and go But my love for you never stops to grow. For your love has made my life bright And I love to celebrate New Year With my man on my side . Happy New Year Sweet heart 

Your love has made each day of my life a magical one. So, as New Year commences, my humble tribute to you are the three magic words I love you . 

They say what happens on the New Year day, recurs all through the year. All I wish is to start the New Year in your arms and seal it with a kiss Happy New Year Baby


Another year has passed Another year has come I wish for you, that with every year you touch all Your dreams may God pour love and care on you Happy New Year

Life is very short so break silly rules Forgive quickly Believe slowly Love truly Laugh loudly & Never avoid anything that makes you smile Happy New Year 2015. You are my world


You are GOd’s gift to me In fact, you are the favorite among that many gifts i had I am grateful that you are still with me as we welcome the New Year to come Happy New Year

It is fun to live a life with you Celebrating New Year is always special becuase I know that we have another 365 days to be together I love you and Happy New Year


Lets celebrate this blissful cheerful, colorful New Year With fresh roses and smile Wish you a bright prosperous Happy New Year 2015

Wishing you another 12 month of Happiness Wealth, Health, Hope, Opportunites, Love, Joy Cheerfulness and all the Groom Warms of Life New Year Wishes Happy New Year

This day reminds me of spring ice melting leaves growing with green newness and everything spring to life in a wonderful way Such happen on this New Year and love will spring to life Happy New Year

You may hear nothing from me that how I appreciate you but beyond that Silence your Pressence creates a beautiful sound in my Heat Happy New Year

My wishes for you, great start for Jan, Love for feb, peace for March, No worries for April, fun for May, Joy for June to Nov, happiness for Dec Have a lucky and wonderful 2015 Happy New Year 2015 My Love

Top Searches :- romantic new year sms happy New Year Message to the man I love new year 2015 romantic message happy new year of 2015 romantic new year romantic sms happy new year romantic sms say your love to happy new year ToUCH HERE advans in New year sms magic image wishing your boyfriend a happy new year new year wishes in lovers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts